Shallowbag Bay Marina
1100-B South Bay Club Drive
Manteo, North Carolina 27954
Longitude: W-75° 39' 54.90"
Latitude: N+35° 54' 02.23"
The Most Beautiful Recreational Area
Shallowbag Bay Marina (SBM) is a 75-slip marina located just off the intercoastal waterway in North Carolina's wonderful Outer Banks. The Outer Banks recreational area is one of the fastest growing coastal areas in the United States. The Outer Banks is characterized by barrier islands, natural beaches, sand dunes and beautiful marsh land areas. The marina currently has 25' - 60' slips available.
- Superior on-site management
- Floating marina slips for boats up to 45'
- Dockage for boats up to 65'
- 5 fueling stations providing "in slip" fueling to most boats
- Diesel and Ethanol-Free Gas available
- 300' of floating docks for day dockage
- Pump-out stations
- Ship's Store
- Fitness center, pocket billiards table, ping-pong
- Swimming pool, hot tub, showers and laundry facilities